Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our Car Is Spoilt?

The other day, Shu shu told me he made a huge scratch on the car.. and so Max asked me to go down and take a look and see if it is serious like what shu shu said... so I told Ace i am going down to see our car and he said he wanted to go along...

And then he started asking me why I had to see the car.. I told him because Shu Shu spoilt the car and then Ace started asking a series of questions which gave me a clue to his thought process and his priorities in life...



"Is Shu shu ok? Is he injured or not?"Ace asked initially. I told Ace it was only a minor accident.. so shu shu is ok and is not injured... and then he thought for about 30 seconds and then asked me, "So is the car 0kie? Is it spoilt? Then how will gong gong drive the car..."

And then the most important question came, "Then we have to take bus to school??"

Hahahaahahaha...

SO I assured him that it was a minor thingy and that he will get to still take the car to school...

Once we saw the car already and Ace was assured that the car was not spoilt, he asked me, "SO why shu shu got into accident?" I told him because shu shu was not careful.. and he asked me, "Why is shu shu not careful?"

I asked him to go and ask shu shu.. hahahhahaha...:)


Previous Post: Ace Prepares For Our Lou Hei

No comments: