Sunday, April 18, 2010

Grand Day Out!











Last weekend, because I received a letter saying that Ace won himself a free makeover and had to bring him to suntec to take photos, I told Ace I would be bringing him out... and because my mum's birthday was round the corner, I decided to bring her out as well to buy her BD present.

Ace was excited and because we were taking photos, he wanted to dress nicely. Since he was at my mum's place, I asked ot meet on the bus while I left from our place.

One the bus, Ace changed into his shirt and long pants, shoes and even his tie... alas when we finally reached the place, we were told that we can only go and take the photos another day. So we decided to let him have fun playing a while

We passed by a booth that offered art classes and they had a huge piece of canvas and they asked the kids to all go and colour and draw on the canvas. Ace went and tried to draw something on the canvas and he started colouring all over the place.. but the funniest thing was that suddenly, we found him on his fours.. crawling in front of the picture and I was wondering what he was scribbling in the lower right hand corner of the picture.. turned out that he was trying to write his name to indicate that this was his masterpiece! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, after that, we decided to find the popo's present.. some nice shoes. It took us a while but we finally found a pair my mum loves... and while we were so concentrated on choosing the best pair of shoes, Ace also found a pair of shoe he liked and he quietly went to put them on and modeled them for me! hahahaahahah

Then we went to Subway to have our lunch.. and after tat.. we went back to Bedok interchange to find some ingredients we needed for our special project...

What is it? Tell you more in the next post.. hehehe

Previous Post: Wu Fu

No comments: