Thursday, April 01, 2010

Forrester


The other day, we were talking about what car we were to buy next and Max told me that Ace on his own said he wanted to buy a Subaru Forrester... cos he saw one parked in front of his school when one of hte parent went to pick their kids up.

I then asked Ace.. "I heard you wanted to buy a new car, Ace.. what car you want to buy?"

"Forrester!" He replied...

"Why?" I asked him..

"Because on top can put things..." Hahahaha....

Anyway, children have the strangest logic...

The other day, we saw a Volkswagon Beetle Cabriolet on the road and when Ace saw the black cover, he exclaimed excitedly, "Look, Mummy! It's a transformer car! I like this transformer car..."

And his dad exclaimed that this is not a nice car because it is very slow.. it is just small and cute only...

"I still like it.. even though it is small and cute.. because it is a small and cute transformer car.." Ace insisted..

"Then you got to earn alot of money, Ace... " his dad reminded him.. "Because this car is very expensive..." "OK!" Ace replied...

PS: Ace saw a convertible car ride in a shopping mall.. you know.. those cars tat when you put in $1, will have sound and will move type... and he was so excited and shouted, "Oh, my favourite car! It's my favourite transformer car.. " Hahaha.. looks like being able to open the roof is still better than being able to put things on the roof...

Previous Post: It's my money...

No comments: