Monday, April 05, 2010

Ace Teaches Mummy How To Park A Car


The other day, we were sitting in the car and travelling somewhere and out of nowhere, Ace asked me a very serious question, "Mummy, do you know how to park a car?"

"Nope, mummy haven't learnt how to do that yet.." I told him...

"I teach you how... " Ace said confidently and then went on to tell me that I should first change to the R and then turn turn turn the steering wheel.. and then turn to D and go straight and then turn turn turn and then go to P... and the best part is, he even added..."Then you must step on the brake on..." (cos our car uses a foot brake instead of handbrake) "And then you park your car lor..."

I was totally stunned at his description and I turned around to Max and asked him, "Did you teach him how to park the car before?" "No leh, the only thing was that he would ask me about the different things in the car and I told him their names and their usage.. I think he learnt by observation..." said Max.

I suspect if we were to learn how to drive together, my son will pass before I do! Hahahahah.. He is really VERY OBSERVANT LOR!

Anyway, we told Ace he is very clever and he said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you.." (Cos 5 min ago, Max just told Ace that if someone praised him, he had to say "Thank you, thank you, thank you..") and we rewarded with Mango Snow Ice at the dessert shop..

Previous Post: We Have Kittens At Home!

No comments: