Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A Talkative Girl


When I was in kindergarten, every end of the year, we would bring our report books back.. and most of the time, in the remark column, my teacher does not talk about how well I draw, how well behaved I am, how creative I am, how much of a good little girl I am.... but the remark is usually "A talkative girl..."

So yes, I have always been rather outgoing...

The other day, when Max went to pick Ace up from school and we were told that Ace was punished and was not allowed to bath that day.

The reason being, during bath time, Ace was so engrossed in his conversation with his classmate, Kaylen, that he did not realize when his teacher was calling his name as it was his turn to bath.

His teacher called him like three times and he did not even look up and continued to talk to his friend.

When his teacher finally got his attention, it was his turn to take off his clothes.. and so he did.. finally when it was his turn to really bath, his teacher called him a few times and he did not once responded to her but continued to talk to Kaylen..

So finally, his teacher was exasperated and told him, "Since you prefer and talk and not to bath, you shall not need to bath today..."

When I asked Ace about it, he said he cried about it..

The next day, when I picked him up from school, the first thing he said to me was, "Mummy, today I was not punished.. today I was a good boy.. I bath today and I rush and rush.. and I was so fast..."

Hahaahahahaha...wat can I say but LIKE MOTHER LIKE SON!:)

Previous Post: Fun With Cousins

No comments: