Saturday, March 13, 2010

Picking Cards



Picking cards is one of Ace's favourite game and I am not referring to like playcards with Aces, Kings and Queens.. I am referring to those cards that you pick out to find ourt what is in for you next or what is stopping you type of cards (a good example of such cards are tarot cards)....

I have many of such decks... I have the enlightenment deck, love deck, conspiracy deck and shadows and archetype deck.. and sometimes I pick cards to ask for guidiance.. I use them because I believe that our conscious mind is only 3% of our entire mind. The rest of the mind is sub conscious and the unconscious mind and our higher mind.. which makes up a 97% of that and we get access to what we are really thinking through these cards because no cards is ever picked by chance.

So to Ace, it is realy quite normal to pick a card and get an insight about what is happening in our life... and he has been picking cards quite often. Very often though, he would just pick a card and I would just read it to him and there would be no question and no explaination also.. unlike when I do play with the cards with my friends and that's because he is picking cards because he sees us (me and my sister) doing it and wants to be involved with this activity.

The other day, Ace found my love deck and we haven't been picking cards together in a long long while.... so as I shuffled the deck, I absentmindedly asked him, "So what do you want to ask the cards?"

So he said,"I wanted to ask the card why I always orh pi sai.." I laughed and picked a card and read out for him..

"Ok, so now what do you want to ask?" I asked him. "I want to ask why I always cough..." he said... I laughed even harder.... picked a card, read for him and then asked him what else he wanted to ask...

"I want to ask.. why I always snatch my friend's toys.. why am I so naughty?" He said...

I luffed until I pengz. Now, these questions are really funny because you know.. I do know some people who ask questions along the lines of "why do I do this?" , "why do I have this illness" so it is very relevant context to ask questions like tat. But it is hilarious to have him ask why I orh pi sai and why I cough.. And note, I have never told Ace about what I ask about. He just asked these questions by himself...

Anyway, it just gets BETTER..

Then I asked him, "You don't know why you snatch your friend's toys meh?"

"Ya lah.. I dunno.. That is why I ask the cards mah.." he said...

Faintz....... Wise words indeed... hahaha..

Previous Post: Drawing Contest

No comments: