Saturday, March 20, 2010

Family Heirloom!



When I was growing up, my mother would often ask me to throw away this and throw away that but I never did.. and my mum would ask me if I wanted to keep them for my children.. and so like i mentioned before, Ace really managed to play with alot of my toys from growing up...

What I did not know, however was that Max also had tonnes of toys stored up in the storeroom.. ready for Ace to have tonnes of fun with and one such example is this 25 year old Play Mobil set!

The other day, Max was inspired to take it out for Ace to play and the two of them had lots of fun building the house and playing with the characters...

It is amazing how the toys are still kept in their original boxes after Max and his brother who is 11 years younger is done playing with them... will Ace be able to keep them for his children and make this a family heirloom? We shall wait and see.. hehehe:)

Previous Post: Policeman Ace

No comments: