Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dragon Dance





I was unable to attend Ace's CNY mini concert because I was away at POV.. When I told Ace, he was really upset that only his dad would be going to support him and he started to throw a tantrum. So I told him that even though he could not see me, he would feel me.. I would put myself in his heart and so, I would still be there with him.. at the concert.. just that he could not see me...



He was finally appeased and so on that day, when my POV ended, I called Max to talk to Ace. To my surprise, he did not really care or mind whether I was there or not because his classmate, Tek Yean brought a lion dance cymbals and lion to school and he had a grand time playing with TY.

The first thing he said to me on the phone was, "Mummy, can we buy the lion dance?! Can we buy the lion dance?!" I told him I would go find out where to buy... anyone of you knows where to find the lion dance thingy? It is a small one.. with cymbals....



Anyway, about 2 wks later, Max brought him out for dinner and thought of bringing Ace to the playground to play. Alas, Ace saw two children practising with a real but mini lion dance lion and stood there.. as if in a trance.. for the next 45 min....



When they came to fetch me later, Ace was all excited.. "Mummy, the lion dance lion can blink his eyes one! I like this one.. can we buy this one cos it can blink the eyes?"



I think though you really need a dance troupe to get this sort of lion.. plus i think it would cost alot...hahaha.. so i think if we can find the one that TY brought to school, I am very happy liao lor! Let me know if you know where to buy it okie? Email me at verityy@yahoo.com..thanks!



Previous Post: I Want To Make Cake!

No comments: