Saturday, February 20, 2010

Reunion Dinner










For the benefit of Ah Yee, I have decided to post some pics of our reunion dinner... We were lucky that when we went to bali, we found this t-shirt with was a combination of both our lovers' shirt.. so we bought it and decided to wear it during reunion dinner!

We had a pretty good lunch and dinner this year..

During lunch, Nai Nai made jiang si duck for us and we had lots and lots of BBQ xin bao gu.. yummy! And for dinner, we had lots and lots of steamboat goodies... the only thing tat was lacking was in the company.. this year, Zeng popo is in hospital.. ah yee and net net in france, lai fun (lao gou's friend who joins us for dinner cos she is vegeterian too) is in USA..

Talking about food, the other day Ace was really cute... because there was so much food during new year.. every time we had to eat on our own, I really dun feel like buying outside food.. so we always ended up cooking and recently, Ace has been asking me to make Superstar Mian and Circle Mian cos he wants to get involved with cooking...

That day, after making the superstar mian and eating together, Ace told me, "Gong gong cooking is not nice.."

So I reminded him that all the food that he ate in school was cooked by gong gong and he said, "Yeah, the food gong gong cook for kinderland is nice but those not in kinderland not nice.."

So I asked him "What about my cooking?"

"Very good, yi ji bang!" He said and did a thumbs up gesture. So I asked him what dishes he liked....

"Mmm... peanut porridge, sushi mian..."

Just FYI, peanut porridge means white porridge with canned peanuts... sushi mian is just soba noodles. Both require zilch cooking skills... hahahahahahah.. just put water in and cook... and add the peanuts or the sauce... tat's it!

So I asked him if he really likes my cooking.

"Very good, yi ji bang!" He said and did a thumbs up gesture.

Hahahaha..

Previous Post: Ace Can Read!

No comments: