Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Would Anya Look Like?

Now that Ace is turning 5, there are lots of people who keep telling me to go give birth to a baby girl... "Your son so cute and handsome, your daughter is surely very pretty one..."

And I have already decided that when I next have a baby.. and she turns out to be a girl, I would call her Anya.. from thinking about it, I have started to manifest it in many forms... hahaha..

When introduced to the FB game, Pet Society, I have actually named my pet Anya.. (PS: Ace loves the game and likes to go "NTUC" (the food shop) and shopping for clothes and his favourite is to run a race and to cook. And that is how I envision Enya will look like.. she will be all girly, sweet, big eyes, small perky nose and a BIG SMILE...

The other day though, while I was watching TV, I saw something interesting. It was this made in china drama serial called Bao Lian Deng Qian Zhuan and that part of the show was about the deity NEZHA...

I buay tahan and had to take a picture of this character to show my family because NEZHA really looks like Ace lor!



But I tot the nezha really looked quite girlish to me.. until I googled more about it and found out that NEZHA is acted by a little actress called Xie Ting!


HAHAHA.. so ladies and gentlemen, this is possible how Anya could look like! HAHAHAHAHAHA... ACE WITH LONG HAIR!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Previous Post: Bali Trip


Previous Post:

2 comments:

eVon Chua said...

Hi Angel,

Before I read the story, i show Nezha photo to kev, immediately he said, this is Ace!! haha!! He really look like Nezha!!

wah!! movie star, you are "Sin mum" Cheer!!

Love, Evon

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahaha.. thank you, thank you.. I WISH!:)