Sunday, January 03, 2010

Concert At Botanic Gardens
















My friend, Stanley, invited us to Botanic Gardens to hear him sing... he has this accapella group called Agapella.. and they were performing in Botanic Gardens over the weekend...


When I told Ace we were going, he was really excited. Alas, it kept raining and so we told Ace to go and chant to gohonzon for the rain to stop.. And then Ace held my hand and asked me if I can chant together with him... and his chanting was so earnest even Laoma decided to chant together.. Alas, after laoma started chanting for a while, Ace decided to stop as the sky started turning bright again...

It was a pleasant experience and there was this group of really cute santerinas who went to the concert as well...

Ace was also fascinated by the many xmas trees we saw along the way and he was happiest when we reached the concert location cos the stage is surrounded by a pond and Ace saw many tortoises swimming around.. he would point them out to me and they would duck under water when I looked at them...

So I asked him why the tortoises keep swimming away, "I think mama, it is because the tortoise like me but he dun like you..."

Hahahahahahaha.. win already lor!


No comments: