Friday, January 22, 2010

Can I Play In Tiffany's House?









Dreams Inc and our commarades were dying for a gathering.. and we finally decided to meet up for steamboat...

Ace was really excited when he heard that we would be meeting Tiffany again.. and then he asked me if we were going to Tiffany's house. When he heard that we were meeting in a restaurant, he was so disappointed.

"Can we go Tiffany's house? I want to play with her toys..." Ace asked me..

But when he reached the restaurant, he was still happy lah.. cos children are the most wonderful and creative people in the whole wide world..

When they finished their meal and warmed up sufficiently, the two of them ran around the restaurant and opened many packets of the wet tissue to "CLEAN THE RESTAURANT".. gosh!

When can Ace sit down and eat a meal without running around?????

But thinking back, I can't say I blame him. I remembered that when I was young, my dad would bring us to dim sum every wkend and all I did was run up and down the isle the whole time too... Maybe this is what they call retribution.. HAHA :P

Ace, one day when you have kids, and they start running around the restaurant.. remember, this is merely KARMA.. hahahahhahahahha

Previous Post: Xmas Last Year

No comments: