Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Round Round Sour Sour One



While Ace eats very quickly by himself when he is in school.. it still takes some sort of motivation for him to finish his meals quickly by himself....

So to speed up the process of him feeding himself.. Gonggong would often buy some treats for him.. sometimes it is Honeystars, sometimes it is chocolate waffle biscuits, sometimes it is strawberries... and recently, Gonggong found something tat attacked both Ace's weakness for SWEET and SOUR foods--- PASSION FRUIT!

So when Ace eats, Gong gong will tell him, "After you finish your meal, I will give your the round round sour sour one..."

And Ace would clap his hand like Curious George and try to eat faster...

Hiya, I didn't know that he likes passionfruit so much.. if not I would have bought alot when we went to Malaysia cos they are dirt cheap since it is considered a local produce...

Okie.. maybe I will make passionfruit ice cream for him with my ice cream maker... But dunno need to buy how many to make a little bit of ice cream lor. Each passionfruit has so little meat and seed inside...

Previous Post: Self Intro

1 comment:

ming said...

if u make passion fruit ice cream...invite me over to eat can?
I WANT TO EAT...AHAHAHAHAH