Friday, December 04, 2009

Mr Ai Swee










Ace is enjoying he dance class... seems like his lessons include lessons by Miss Sam (who teaches them dance steps) and lessons by Miss Elly (who teaches them via fun games like Big Bad Wolf). I asked him which he likes better and he prefers Miss Sam's dance steps to my surprise... (When I brought him to the Bollywood Dance class that day, he actually managed to keep up with the dance steps for a good 15 min before be felt tired and thirsty and had to rest...)

The only thing is that he feels that his dancing uniform is actually 'not nice' and always insists on changing into something else after dance lessons when we go out. I told him that since he is the one wearing the clothes, he has to be responsible for remembering to bring his clothes along.

The other day, he took a nap and when he finally woke up, we were in a hurry to go out and thus he forget to bring along the clothes he wanted to change into.

While we were in the car on the way there, he kept asking me if I could go home and get his clothes for him. I told him it was a long way back. And then he asked if I could stay at the dance class with him and get Daddy to go home and get his new clothes for him.

I told him that his dancing clothes are very nice already and he insisted that long pants are for sleeping... and that his t-shirt is not nice..

He kept bugging us and bugging us and bugging us until finally max told him.. Ok, you go with us first in your dance uniform.. later at 9pm, you can change into anyting you like.. and tat quietened him completely.. cos he din realize that by then, we would already be home! hahahahahaha

Hai... I've never met a little boy who is more AISWEE than him lor...

Previous Post: We Are Family

No comments: