Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Miss You...


Ace surprised me with his vocab and how easily he can express himself the other day...

We went to Penang for a short trip the other day. When we told Ace we were going to Uncle Arthur's house in Penang, Ace just said, "Ok.." And did not ask us why we were not bringing him and did not throw any tantrum.. so to reward him for his good behaviour, w asked him what he wanted and he listed a list of things that he wanted....

So while we were in Malaysia, we bought him a Power Ranger toy... we also bought his favourite 'tong luo shao' from Lavender Bakery and also, he got a third surprise when we took out the two huge teddy bears tat our coach, Arthur and his wife Mei gave us while we were at their place.. and Ace was really excited that he had so many gifts...

"I am so happy today because you bought me so many surprise.... yeah!"

And then he told me, "Mummy, I am so happy to see you because I miss you so much..."

Wah.. really warmed up my heart lor...

Previous Post: I Want To Go...

No comments: