Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I am MORE handsome

The other day, we were having a bedtime conversation and then just to teased Ace, I asked him, "Who is more handsome, yeye or gonggong..."



"I am more handsome...."



"Then who is more handsome? Papa or Yeye?"



"I am more handsome!" Ace replied.



So I changed tactic..



"So Ah Yee and Mummy, who is more pretty?"



"Mmm.. Mummy!"



So I asked him why he didn't say it is himself.. "Boy must say handsome mah... only girl say pretty..." he reasoned..



"So why you say mummy is prettier?"

"Cos I like you mah..."



"You dun like Ah Yee meh?" I asked him



"Ah Yee in fa guo so long I never see her, I dun remember her face.." he said...



Well, she is coming back soon lah..



"Yeah!" And he clapped like curious george...



"Why are you so happy?" I asked him...



"Because I like Ah Yee and I like Ah Yee to come back..."



:)



Previous Post: Round Round Sour Sour One

No comments: