Sunday, November 01, 2009

Teacher Never Teach Me How To Brush Teeth

Ace has been cleaning himself in the morning for quite a while.

The other day, because he was really sleepy, I had to push him all the way to the toilet and stand there before he would start cleaning himself.

Instead of brushing his teeth, to my surprise, he turned on the tap, open his palm to catch the water and used the water to splash his face to wash his face...

"Wah, where did you learn that from?" I asked Ace.

"Teacher teach me..." he said sleepily..

"OK, now you can brush your teeth.." I told him...

"But teacher never teach me how to brush teeth.." he said...

Like that also can ah?

"Just brush lah.. you already have been brushing your teeth by yourself for so long, don't know how to brush teeth meh???"

In the end, he lazily brushed his teeth...

PS: Just so that he will clean his teeth and watch his personal hygeine, I reminded him tat if he keeps taking sweet stuff, his teeth will turn yellow and rot.. so yesterday when he wanted to eat sweets for dessert, he told me, "Mummy, I want to eat this and I want to brush my teeth after that so that my teeth will not rot..." And true enough, he went to brush his teeth after finishing the sweet! Atta boy!


Previous Post: How About We Share?

No comments: