Saturday, November 28, 2009

Only Boy Can Do


I think I mentioned before sometime back that Ace has learnt to 'kiss like a boy'.. very probably from the tv shows that he has watched...

Occasionally when he wants to please me or when he is in the mood, he will use his two hands to cup my face and then kiss me and twist his head and his lips so that it looked like we are having a passionate kiss.

Recently, he added a new trick and he started to even suck on my lips! "Oi! Where did you learn that from?" And then he smiled cheekily at me...

Anyway, yesterday, he tried to do the kiss again and then after thte he said, "Oh, I forgot to eat your mouth!" So I told him that it is ok to kiss but not to eat my mouth...

Sometimes I tease him and say I want to copy him and kiss him like that and then h will say, "No,only boy can kiss like that. Girls cannot..."

And then another time when I teased him and asked him to kiss Nai Nai like that, he refused.. seems like he was only willing to kiss me like tat.. is it oedipus? Hmmm...

Anyway, the other day, I asked him why he liked to kiss me like that, "Because I like you mah.." he said. So I asked him why didn't he kiss Daddy like that, "Boy cannot kiss boy like that.." he said.. Hahahaha...

Previous Post: Ah Mun's Wedding

No comments: