Tuesday, November 03, 2009

One Girlfriend Only


Because Zhen popo was hospitalized, we started having a conversation with Ace about hospitals and eventually the topic came to be about DOCTORS.

Ace told us that he wanted to be a doctor when he grew up and so I asked him what sort of doctor he wanted to be because some doctors are especially good with the leg, some with the brain, some with the heart, etc... and Ace said he wanted to be a clinic doctor... and then he changed his mind and said he wanted to be a FACE doctor..

I take it that it means he wanted to be a cosmetic surgeon... "I want to open up the face and see if got anything.. and then after that i paste back with a plaster!" He exclaimed proudly about his ambition....

And then out of nowhere, Max suddenly told him that it is very good if he is a doctor because it would mean he can have many 'misi' (nurse) girlfriends. "Yeah, very good... many misi girlfriends..." repeated Ace with a cheeky smile..

So I scolded max for inputting this sort of info into his head.. what very good to have many girlfriends.. doesn't he know that in relationships, it is very important to COMMIT to ONE PARTNER and only ONE PARTNER????????

But it seems that I was worrying too much because at this point, Ace declared that he will only have ONE girlfriend. "Only one girlfriend is enough, Daddy.. Don't need so many misi girlfriends..." Ace said.

Curious, we asked him why he only wants one girlfriend...

"Because too many girlfriend I cannot carry..." he said.

I laughed! How true... But I was curious how a little boy like him understood that many girlfriends at the same time is a HUGE burden to carry and so I asked him "why?"

"Because when I get married to her, I have to carry her... Ah Yee married, Net Net carry her... if I have many girlfriends, too many to carry already...."

Hahahah.. indeed like father like son.. set his aim properly and aim only on ONE girlfriend.. hahahaha.... cos I am Max's ONLY and FIRST girlfren.. hahaha

Well said, Ace!

Previous Post: Ace Has Got Muscle

No comments: