Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Ambition: Police Doctor



The other day, there was this new show on TV about forensic scientists and pathologists and Ace asked me if that was a police show... Because I did not know how to explain their nature of work to him, I just told him that these people are police doctors :) They are the people who look out for the clues to solve crimes.

And then after that Ace became very excited and kept saying that he wantd to be a police doctor.

So we told him that he had to study well and get good results so that he can study in medical school and can become a forensic pathalogist...

"Yeah, I can do it..."

"Study is easy for you and you will do it well and get into medical school or go anywhere you want or be anything you want right?" Asked Max.

"Yes, Daddy, I can do it!" Ace said confidently with an affirmative nod.

Wonder what will be his next ambition...

Previous Post: Ace's School Concert

No comments: