Monday, October 12, 2009

Walk One Round

I really buay tahan my son lor...

The other day, we brought him shopping at Suntec City and we passed by Harvey Norman... a gadget gig, max wanted to go inside and browse through.. But Ace saw the shop where you can custom make bears and wanted to go in...

So Ace said, "Mummy, I want to go to the bear shop..."

So I told him that we will take turns to visit place that we want...

"Let's go in and walk one round first and then we will go to your bear shop..."

And then my son started running in circles around me and after running a few circles around me..he told me, " I already go two rounds already, mummy... can we go to the bear shop now?"

I laughed...

And just because he was so ingenius in his persuasion, I asked max to browse on his own and went to the bear shop with Ace ;) haha

Previous Post: Parents, Your Job Is To STAY HEALTHY!

No comments: