Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nevermind I Can Shh Shh At The Tree

The other day, when me and Ace were walking home from the interchange, midway, he told me that he wanted to go toilet because he wanted to pee.

I asked him if he can wait till we reach home and he said he could.. but some 20 steps later, he told me that he wanted to shit...

So I decided to bring up the topic of going to toilet because he told me that he had been peeing in his pants in school because he was so engrossed in playing that he forgot to tell his teacher that he wanted to go to the toilet.

So I reminded him that he has to tell us if he wants to go toilet so that he will not pee in his pants.

In addition to that, he also likes to say he wants to pee or shit when we are in the middle of something.. eg dinner.. so I also told him that he should pee or shit in school before he comes home so that when we go out after that, he won't need the toilet when we are outside cos sometimes we cannot find nice and clean toilets outside.

"Then if there are no toilets, how and where can you shh shh?" I asked him..

"Nevermind lah, can shh shhh at the tree...." he replied.

Hahahahhaaha....

There was once we went out and he was in such urgent need to pee at the car park we had no choice but to let him pee at the tree.. and he remembered that.... hahahaha...

Previous Post: Mummy You Are Champion


Previous Post:

No comments: