Friday, October 16, 2009

Mid Autumn Festival at School







Ace's School celebrate mid autumn festival with a potluck party...

Here are some of the pics and videos of his performance and a pic of he mooncake tat he made with the help of his teacher...

I tried so hard to make him tell me what song he would be performing but alas, he kept saying that he doesn't know.. I wonder if it is because he did not pay attention.. cos I realized he was not singing much during the performance.. BUT leh, afterward when I tested him again, he seems to remember how to sing the songs quite well.. But i guess since they are busy practicing for their school concert, they probably din have much practice for this performance..









PS: His school concert theme I heard is The Sound Of Music and his class is performing the well loved favourite of "Doe, a deer, a female deer...."

Previous Post: Lost Generation

No comments: