Saturday, October 10, 2009

I very cute right?


The other day, Ace had me in stitches....

Just a few days ago, my mum suddenly looked at him and told him, "Ace, you really are very handsome leh... can you tell Popo why you are so handsome?" You know.. it's tat vain thing that parents and grandparents do as they ask in awe and wonder just how did their genes produce such an excellent offspring...

And then a few days later, when I brought him to help out at our HOTMEALS programme at the Lions befriender, he was walking around and all the old folks kept saying that he looks so cute, he is so handsome in hokkien and cantonese and teochew.. so I tried to translate for him and told him that they all said he is very cute and handsome...

So the other day, we were having a conversation about how he should keep his mouth clean or he would have ulcers and not look handsome... and then he asked me.. "And everyone say I am very handsome right?"

"Yes, Ace.."

"And so many people say I am so cute, right?"

And he was so earnest and believed it so totally..it was just totally.. erm.. CUTE! hahahahaa....

Previous Post: LB Befriending Walk

No comments: