Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am Champion



Recently, Ace is very often celebrating the fact that he is a champion

Maybe it is because of all the Singapore Idol ads he is watching.. or maybe he is just at the stage where is aspires to be some reality singing competition star...

The other day, he was sitting alone in his room and then he, on his own, went to search for his CD, put it into the CD player and play the music... and on the other hand, he switched on the piano that teacher Ivy bought for him (the one tat has a mic) and started singing together with the CD

And halfway through, he shouted out to me, "Mama! Come and see my concert

And he kept calling and calling and calling and calling for me until I was finally sitting down and watching him sing.. after he fininished singing, he asked me to give him a trophy and declare him a champion and then he would run around the room and declare, "I am a champion!"

And then he will start to sing another song.... and declare himself champion again.

At the end of his little concert there was a whole row of trophies sitting on the desk in his room... hahahaha..

But well, I am glad he is feeling so confident of himself. Most people feel that they are a piece of worthless shit... even especially those who boast about themselves... It is nice to watch someone declare that they are a champion whole day long.... and it reminds us that we are all champions too, champions in the sperm swimming contest :) if not we wouldn't be born...:):)


Previous Post: Mummy, You So Cute Leh!

No comments: