Friday, September 11, 2009

Copy Kiss

There was alot of feedback about Ace's reprisal of the cadbury eyebrow dance...

Alot of people asked me why Ace PRACTICED to learn that ad. I think I have to clarify a little.

Firstly, Ace did not really practice that many times as in he did not really purposely do it to practice...

Secondly, he really just tried to follow along whenever he sees the ad and well, the ad is on TV pretty often....

Thirdly, Ace follow everything he sees on TV. The cadbury eyebrow dance just happened to be one of them. Another one tat he copies tat has me in stitches is the ad for WO YAO CHANG XIA QU.. there is one ad with Chong Qing trying to sing the song Bei Bao and he was stuck at the words "bei bao" and then he exclaimed, "wo yao chang xia qu!"

Teacher IVY showed Ace's cadbury eyebrow dance to all the teachers at LNT and they had a good laugh. She reminded me to be careful about what I exposed Ace to...

Alas, I think it is a little too late as he has already watched a little too much tv. The other day, he watched Fated To Love You and the male lead held the female lead's face and kissed her and since, he has been doing that to me very often ever since! I must say it is a pretty nice feeling to be kissed by a handsome young chap forcefully with so much passion, especially when he is your son.... hahaha... So I guess, it could turn out to be a happy problem as well:)

Previous Post: Ace The Builder

No comments: