Monday, September 14, 2009

Birthdays



Well, the pot of roses that Ace gave me the other day are dead.. sigh.. BUT thank goodness a took a photo before the flowers wilted :)


Anyway, for Max's birthday, I had wanted to make a cake using the $100 pot that I bought so I decided that we better practice first before we start. So on 1st Sept, when Ace was at home, we decided to go buy ingredients to make cake... alas, it was raining so heavily that we had to stay at home and make jelly instead.


And then leh, came the actual day and the cake we made was erm.. really not very good.. nevertheless, Max got to taste it and he says it tasted quite good just tat it din look like a cake.. sigh....

But well, at last me and Ace tried :)

For Max's birthday, we went to Popo's house for lunch and they cooked Jap Curry to celebrate. But because Popo had to go out at night, we decided that we will bring Ace out for celebration too. Here are some of the pics.... PS: After some beer, Max says THIS then feels like a celebration.. hahahaha






Previous Post: Mummy I want to send you love

No comments: