Sunday, August 02, 2009

I Jia Jia One Lah





We went to do our monthly hotmeal service for the Lions Club and so we decided to bring Ace along.

On our way there, Ace asked me where we were going. "We are going to the hotmeal service for the lions club. We will help to give out food there..." I told him.

"Is it we give out food to the old folks there?" Ace asked me.. I was really impressed tat he used the words 'old folks' because I don't remember saying that to him.

"Yes.." And then I asked him if he remembered his good friend, Lele. He doesnt really remember her as he hasn't seen her in a while because we havent brought him along for a number of months.

But I guess it doesn't take long to jolt his memory as the moment he saw Lele, Lele came over to him and they started holding hands...

But it is interesting to note how their interaction has changed somewhat. From only being able to hold hands and jump around and dance around, the two kids have both grown and have both gained a sort of a different personality.

For some unknown reason, after playing for a little while, Lele got angry with Ace and Ace came and told me that Lele is angry with him and does not want to play with him..

"Well, what happened, you just go and make her happy and talk to her lah.." I told him.. and so he ran back, put his face right in front of her face and gave her a cheeky smile and said, "Harlow, don't be angry with me lah..." And then Lele is all smiles again...

And then in a while, someone hits someone and someone is angry again and my son comes running to me again. "Just go talk to her lah.. if you did something wrong, just apologize..." I told him and he goes running back...

And then I heard Lele saying to him, "I did not beat you. You beat me..."

And my cheeky son said, "No lah, I never beat you lah.. I jia jia one lah.... " and he gave a cheeky smile and then Lele is happy again and they are holding hands again...

Cassanova lor!

PS: Ace got really upset that he did not have a Lion's Club vest.. so Mag lent him her vest... Ace also made himself useful that day by helping out with the bingo game...

Previous Post: Mummy, I Got Long Hair!

No comments: