Saturday, August 15, 2009

Good Boy Ace

Ace was like my dream come true the other day. He was so totally well behaved that day.

Whatever I cooked, he just eat by himself and feed himself. Before he started eating, he said, "Mama吃饭, Papa 吃饭.." And then he just ate without any fuss and kept smiling to us.

He was such a good boy that I was so tempted to reward him well by bringing him out for cake... so I asked if Daddy has got to time and if he wants to go and eat cake with us as well. Daddy said Yes and so i told Ace that if he could finish up 3 pages of 'homework' within 30 min, we would go and eat cake.

And he just sat down and concentrated on his homework.

The whole night he was so happy and nice to us... He remembered his manners and talks softly and says his please and thank you.

So before he slept, I told him that he was a very good boy and I really liked it when he is a good boy. And then I asked him to sleep by himself and he did.

If only he can be like this EVERYDAY! ;)

PS: Just brought him out for lunch today and instead of being picky about his food today, for the first time in my life, I hear Ace say, "Anything I eat lah..." Wah.... heavenly! Unfortunately though, he got really upset that the restaurant did not have any kids cutlery in bright colours or fanciful designs. So I told him I will draw it with my special pen.. and then I pretended to draw Superman and Spiderman onto his white plate and steel fork and spoon. And he immediately started to smile ;) Phew.... yeah, my good life has started! hahahaha...

Previous Post: I Want PoPo To See Me Nice Nice

No comments: