Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mummy, I Tummyache...

Ace is one funny kid....

While Daddy was cheering the Red Devils in BKK, we went over to my mum's place to stay for a few days. Because I knew how insecured he felt with his dad not being around (he refused to go to school for two days), I made it a point to go home for a while in the evening so that he can see me when he comes home from school before I head out to my next appt.

So one of the evenings, while I was at home, Ace was having his dinner and halfway, he stood up, put his hands on his tummy and then squat back down again and told me, "Argh.. Mummy, I have a tummy ache.." and he made this really exeggerated expression of having a tummy ache...

And then the next moment, he was standing upright with a smile on his face and he told me, "Mummy, I have a tummy ache, so I have to apply ru yi you.. so long I never apply ru yi you already..."

And he walked to the cupboard, took the oil out and attempted to take out the cap to apply the oil to his tummy..

I took it away from him and told him tat he can do that after he finishes his dinner and he said, "OK!" and continued to eat.

However, after his dinner, he forgot about it completely.

Dunno wat sort of stunt he was trying to pull.. maybe he was trying to act out at advertisement for the ru yi you.. hahahaha...

Previous Post: Don't Eat So Much

No comments: