Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Don't Eat So Much

The other day, I was feeling a little down. I guess it was a combination of feeling lonely (cos Max was not around), having my dayima and also facing some challenges... but anyway, I was just sooooooooooooo upset I felt I had to eat some NACHO chips to cheer myself up.

Now, usually, even if I had a craving, I am so lazy I would rather stay at home and crave the food then to even bother to walk downstairs to buy the food. When I was younger, whenever my mother was not home and asked me to buy my own meal, I actually was so lazy that I would rather not eat than walk over to buy food!

But this time, I was really upset and I decided to take some action. I went to the nearest petrol station and bought myself a huge pack of chips (They ran out of those small packet ones in the flavours that I want).

So I brought it home and then after a rest, I started pouring a little of it out on a plate and shared it with my mum. Ace was eating bread and kaya and when he saw us eating, he started to finish up his bread really fast...

When he finished his bread, he came really close to me and gave me a "please give me some" look. "Aiyah, you won't like this one lah. You said you don't like cheese and this is cheese flavour." I told him.

"But I like cheese now. I like now..." he exclaimed.

So I passed him a really tiny piece.

After I finished, I went to refill my bowl.

And he asked me for one more piece and I gave him a really tiny piece. And then when I tried to refill my bowl for the third time, he followed me into the kitchen and asked me, "Mama, what are you doing?"

"Eating lor.." I told him as I poured more chips into the bowl. "Don''t eat already. Don't eat anymore already..." he said with a very serious look on his face. So I asked him why can't I continue to eat.

He got really exesperated and he said, "Wait you eat and eat, you will become fat fat, you want?"

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

"OK, this is my last refill.. " I told Ace. And then I gave him one small piece. And then he still looked at my plate and indicated pointed to another piece, "This one also a small piece, this one also a small piece..."

"Ace, you only get ONE small piece. It doesn't mean all the small pieces will go to you." I told him.

The next day, while I was reading his fav story book to him, I realized why he said that to me. cos in the story, the doctor said that the Prince should not eat too much or he will become Fat Fat Prince... hahaha

Previous Post: I Don't Want To Go To School

No comments: