Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ace, The Ice Cream Maker

Here are some pics of me and Ace having fun making Ice Cream and Ganma Karen's house :)



Karen Ganma bought a new ice cream maker and she decided to test it out by inviting our family over to make strawberry sorbet together with Ace :)

I must say it was quite a fun experience and Ace enjoyed the ice cream SOOOOOOOO much that he could only nod his head when I asked him is the Ice Cream nice... aned finished up till the very last drop!

The only person who won it all though was Max who just eat and played WII games there.

After ice cream though, we went to Ace's favourite nice nice place to eat- Sakae Sushi.

The good news is that Karen is going to buy me the same machine as a birthday present! I am already coming up with my own reciepes of tao hway ice cream, durian ice cream, mango ice cream... wah... shiokalicious! I told Ah Yee about it and she is all excited to try my ice cream when she is back from France!

PS: Karen bought me a ice cream maker for my Birthday and I have already made an orange sorbet! hahaha ;)

Previous Post: Dr Ace

No comments: