Sunday, June 07, 2009

What Would You Do With Your Money?

Ace asked me a very intelligent question that I never thought a 4 year old would ask....

Out of nowhere, while we were sitting down together, he asked me. "Mummy, when you have alot of money, what would you do with your money?"

So instead of replying him, I asked him what HE would do if he had alot of money.

"I would buy alot of toys for my didi..."

Wow! "You are such a caring and sharing boy, Ace..!" I told him.

I was really impressed lor. I mean if you had asked me about it, despite all my associations with the Lions Club, the Love Fund, if you asked me what I would do if I had tonnnes of money like Arthur, my first instinct is to talk about my dream car, my dream house.. ME ME ME ME ME...

But my son's first instinct was to talk about sharing... Really learnt a good lesson from him and felt ashamed about only thinking about myself....

Well, I guess I really should quickly get Ace a brother or a sister cos looks like he is ready to be a big brother already! :)

No comments: