Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Too Much TV!

I think Ace is really watching too much TV.
Not only is he able to sing ALL the advertisement jingles, he has actually been totally sold by all the advertisements that he watches too.

The other day, he was supposed to bath himself in the room but he was inside for a long long time. I opened the door and realized that his body is still dry. I asked him why he was just washing the floor and he pointed to the hair on the floor... "I washing this.. whose hair is this?"
"My hair lor.." and then he said, "Mummy, you never go new york skin solutions, that is why you drop hair...."

And later in the day, when we went out for cake and I read out the different cake names for him and asked him what he wanted, instead of saying New York Cheesecake, he told me that he wanted New York Skin Solutions cake!?

Faintz!

Previous Post: Lion Mama

No comments: