Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shaolin Kungfu

There was this mediacorp show called Shaolin Senbing..

When I first watched the first episode, I already decided that this is a boring show and I will not like it.

So I told Ace to switch channels because it is so boring. But Ace told me, "But I like the boring boring show, Mama..."

And so, the show became known as the boring boring show..

In addition to that, Ace also loves the opening song and likes to imitate the kungfu that he sees inside.. and he has this paper stick that he uses to do what I call the Shaolin Kungfu dance.. he does it so often that he can now sing the song... and whenever he sees the trailer on tv, he tells me, "Mummy, look! The boring boring show!" and giggles.

Here is him trying to do his rendition of Shaoling Kungfu.. hahaha





Previous Post: Angry ACE

No comments: