Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Why Ace HAS To Marry Xu Ai

The other day, I was in a really boh liao mood lah.. so I teased Ace and asked him a really important question.. "Why must you marry Xu Ai? Why can't you marry Tiffany.. you like to play with Tiffany too right??"


And so, Ace finally told me the reason why he CANNOT marry Tiffany.... "Because Tifanny is too small..when we marry, I cannot take her to sit aeroplane to go Vietnam together..."


So I asked him what about him marrying me.. cos I am big enough to take the plane... "No, tommorrow you will become so small, Mummy..."


"Then why don't you marry Waipo. Waipo is big right?" I teased him.


"No lah, cannot! Waipo got short hair. I don't like short hair. I like long hair," he insisted.


So I suggested that he marry Ah Yee since she is big and got long hair. After giving it a thought, he agreed and decided that he will marry both Ah Yee and Xu Ai.


But two days later, for some unknown reason, he came to me and told me that he cannot marry Ah Yee. I asked him why and he told me, "Because Ah Yee already married Net Net yesterday. I cannot marry Ah Yee cos Ah Yee cannot marry two times!"


Wah! How did he figure that out by himself??:P

PS: Well, about 2 weeks after this happened, he came to me with some paper flowers and told me that he wanted to marry me because he like me. I told him I cannot marry two times like Ah Yee cannot marry two times.. he say, "You can lah..." and then pretended to walk down the aisle with me with the flowers while singing the wedding march... the start of Oedipus Complex?:)



Previous Post: Your Tummy Is So Beautiful!

No comments: