Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shaoye Ace

Sometimes I wonder if I have given Ace too good a life... Because he is so used to such a good life, I wonder when he grows up, will he be hardy enough to face challenges.

But then again, a love for a luxurious and comfortable life does not mean someone is not brave or hardy I guess.. I mean the love for a hard life does not equate one to being brave enough to want to face his challenges and overcome them.. it just speaks of someone who doesnt wish to/ want to/ know how to enjoy life...

Anyway, my son has a strong love for luxury and comforts in life.

For example, after walking to and fro school for a few times. Now, whenever he sees me pick him up, the first thing that he would ask me is, "Where is Daddy?" Yesterday, when I picked him up, I decided to make fun of him by telling him that Daddy is not around and that we had to walk back home...

"No, I don't want... I want Daddy to fetch me. I don't want to walk home..." he said. And then he got really upset and irritated.. until he saw his Daddy's white Nissan Selphy...

Another day, I was supposed to bring him to school and since I always walked him to school, he told me, "I don't want to walk.. can we take school bus or taxi?"

Yet another day, we told him we were going to Waipo's house cos Gong Gong cooked fried rice today.

"I don't want to go Popo house.. I dun want to eat fried rice. I want to go a nice nice place and eat something..." he declared.

So I asked him, where to him is a nice nice place?


"Sushi lor!"


He really knows how to enjoy lor!

Previous Post: Cocka Doodle Doo Ace


No comments: