Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ribena Ad

Every generation I think has their fair share of Ribena Ads :)

In my generation, there was this memoriable one of a little girla and a little boy...

And in Ace's generation.. there is the Ribena and Lemon Ad...

The other day, I had been trying the whole afternoon to make Ace take his afternoon nap. When he finally agreed to sleep when I offered to rock him, I was so happy. The moment he started to lie down, his eyes went heavy, his whole body weight started to press on me and his eyes closed completely.

I waited for about 5-10 min to make sure that he is really asleep before I put him on the bed. And then, I went back to the living room to watch TV.

And then after a while, this came on TV





And I heard someone singing, "Ahhhh....." Hmm.. that sounded like Ace.. but cannot be what.. Ace is fast asleep.. and suddenly at the part where the ribena and the lemons were running towards each other, Ace ran out of the room and started dancing around the room...



I got a shock of my life!

And when I got over my shocked, I just found the whole thing sooooooo funny! The two of us laughed and laughed and laughed.. till my tummy ached!

Anyway, that became a favourite joke and now Ace will always dance around the room whenever that ad comes on...

Previous Post : Shaoye Ace

No comments: