Sunday, May 03, 2009

Poop Training Completed!



Like I mentioned, Ace has finally completed his poop training!

And I guess when I told him I would bring him to buy his Ben 10 watch, it must have been the happiest day of his life :)

Maybe I was lucky.. by the time I reached Toys R Us.. only the $29.95 Illuminator was left but I told Ace that that was not a watch. More of like a toy that gives out light. Does he want a toy or a watch I asked him...

He says he wants a watch.. and all the $15-$18 watches were all gone! Only thing left was a bubble watch with a Ben 10 picture worth $9.90. It has Ben 10 and also has illuminating light coming out (cos Ace wanted a watch with light).

And so, $9.90 watch it shall be. I passed Ace $10 and made him pay for the watch himself.. he was sooooooooooo happy...

Since then, Ace always goes to the toilet by himself, poops and only calls for me when he finishes so that I can wash his bum for him. The most important thing is that along the way, somehow once he masters pooping in the toilet, he also learnt how NOT to pee at night when he sleeps and is dry every single night no matter what time he has had his milk :)

I announce the official completion of Ace's toilet training! Yeah! * A round of applause*
I guess the training also was made easier because during the training period, Ace, for some unknown reason was hit by a bout of diarrhoe. While diarrhoe lasts for a day or so, his lasted for about a week and so he had LOTS of practice trying to shit in the toilet bowl..

And because it was diarrhoe, he often would sit there for a long time and have nothing come out.
But because he had diarrhoe, I could not help but secretly help him put on diapers at night when he slept lest he poop on his mattress (which he did once when his bum was naked and sitting on the mattress.. he farted and out came the poop..yew...)
But luckily, that did not seem to affect the training much as I told him that the diapers appeared like magic just to help him out because he had tummy ache.

The thing is, now he has moved on to a new goal but he is still not aware and still asking for stars when he poops or when he cleans the house or eats by himself..

Since this is useful, me and max have set a target for him to be able to read three books by himself for his next goal--- a Ben 10 shirt.. I am praying the pasar malams have got something like tat cos I couldnt find anything in the shopping malls! :) If not, I guess I will have to go and print it or something..

Previous Post: Easy Life

2 comments:

ming said...

pasar malam have!!
or u walk by market stalls that sells children clothing sure have..i saw b4..eldon also have...all siao BEN 10....HAHA

<*ANGEL*> said...

Okie.. thanks! :)