Saturday, May 02, 2009

Easy Life


I had a taste of what sort of easy life I could have in the near future the other day.

When Ace woke up, he went to the toilet and peed, brushed his teeth all by himself. Given that he actually is also capable of pooping, bathing by himself and changing into his clothes by himself now. If we dun mind waiting a little bit or taking a longer time to prepare to go out, I think our good life of having Ace become independent is not so far away! :)
As it is, his latest catchphrase now is "I can do anythinga nd everything all by myself." After we borrowed a book of the same title, he has taken to saying tat alot when he wants to be a BIG BOY and he will tell you, "I can do anything and everything all by myself. You don't need to help me. I am a big boy. I am not a baby anymore..."

But well, the irony is that he will say that when it comes to things where we are not so ready to let him do on his own like carry a glass cup and walking around or opening a bottle filled with water to the brim by himself. "Why you want to help me?" He would question us. "I can do by myself, I am a big boy..." he would insist.

Yet in the things we would like him to do himself like wear his shoes, put on his clothes, feeding himself, he would always want our help... "Can you feed me, mummy?"

Anytime soon now, I think my son will be able to do everything by himself! Yeah! hahaha..

Previous Post: Comforting Ace

3 comments:

hum sup ah yee said...

I like the pics....HAHAHAHA........

<*ANGEL*> said...

i know you will like... u mention before tat ace naked pics are your fav.. haha :) but now your own issac also can take naked pics liao wat :)

hum sup ah yee said...

haha...I like Ace 1 better!!