Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ace Washing His Hair


Even though Ace says he can wash his hair by himself, it's not really like he can wash it well.

His idea of washing his hair is just to pull his hair a little bit.. and that is considered washing his hair.. and he doesnt really wash the whole head so some parts of his head will smell good after that and some parts still have that sweaty smell.. hahaha...

The headache comes when I try to wash thoroughly for him and he gets so upset because he says he can do anything and everything all by himself. And he is upset when I try to wash his hair for him...

Luckily though, he likes to wash his hair everyday. "Mummy, my teacher says must wash hair everyday.. if not the.. the.. the.. the ants will lay eggs on the head..."

I think he meant LICE ;) hahaha...

So everytime he washes his hair, he will remind me. "I wash my hair everyday.. and the the the lice will not lay eggs in my hair..."

Previous Post: Singing Ace

No comments: