Thursday, April 23, 2009

You Must Say Sorry To Me

The other day, my mum said to me, "Your son ah... ask me to say sorry to him..."


What happened was that when my mum was on the phone, Ace went to press the button and cut off her connection. So she scolded him and asked him why he was so rude.


Ace asked her, "Why you angry at me?"


So my mum said she is angry because he is so rude to press the button...


And then Ace stomped away and crossed his arms and stood in a corner and declared that he was angry with my mum for being angry at him...


He waited for a while, and then he asked my mum, "Popo, why you never say sorry to me? You must say sorry to me because you make me so sad... you scold me..."


Hahahaha...


I thought very hard and realized that this is a result of two things:

  1. I usually will ask Ace to apologize to other people because sometimes when he says mean things our shout at people, I tell him to apologize because he made them sad or angry.

  2. I also apologize to him sometimes when I shout at him and say things like I am sorry for shouting at him and making him sad... before I explain to him why I am angry... and then he will apologize to me and i will apologize to him...

My mum was just miffed that even though Ace was the one at fault, he still expected her to apologize... hahaha...

Hahaha... But if Ace can get my mum to apologize, i think he is VERY GOOD. In my life, my mum has always been the type of mother who can do no wrong. I have never heard of her apologizing to either me or my sister ever before! hahaha....

Previous Post: I Am A Leader

No comments: