Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Want BIG BIG!



My aunty bought Ace an easter egg and it came with 7 small eggs.




"WAH! Chocolate egg!" exclaimed Ace when he saw it....

"I want to open..." he told me.

"Do you want to open?" My aunty asked him...

He din bother answering and started tearing the box open.

"Ace ah.. did I say you can open?"

"Lao gou say can open leh..." he tried to explain.

"I didn't say you can open. I only asked you if you wanted to open...

And so, when he opened the box and found 7 mini eggs and one big egg, he was overjoyed. "Yeah yeah yeah!"

So when we asked him if he could share, he gamely shared the 7 mini eggs with the adults and exclaimed, "I want BIG BIG egg. Big egg is mine... and I am a good boy.. i share..."

Hahahaha...

Luckily it was hollow inside.. if not I dunno how I am going to stop him from finishing such a huge chunk of chocolate.

Previous Post: Cannot Let People See...

No comments: