Monday, April 06, 2009

I Can Eat By Myself






Just as I was starting to worry about when Ace will start to feed himself...

He started to do so! ;)

Somehow, I think school or peer pressure must have made him want to become more independent. Now, instead of asking me to feed him all the time, he always insists on eating by himself.

Because he did such a good job of feeding himself, me and Max decided to give him ONE start to contribute to his Ben 10 watch "fund".

He has even started to ask me how to hold his spoon and fork properly and learnt how to hold them properly instead of just grabbing it with his fist..

In teaching him that, I realized that once children learn to master holding the pencil properly, holding chopsticks properly and holding the spoon and fork properly would fall into place because the way the fingerws are positioned are actually the same :)

Yeah! Peaceful, happy meal times.. here I come!!!!!

Previous Post: Ehhhh, I help....

No comments: