Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dr Ace

If you asked Ace what his ambition was, chances are, he would either tell you that he is a policeman or that he is a doctor.

"I am a policeman. I catch the bad people. I got gun. I bang the bad people..." he would say as he moves into the 007 James Bond pose with gun in hand...
Or if not, he would tell you, "I am a doctor. I will injection you...."
The other day while we were in Yeye's house, Ace said he is a doctor and Yeye asked him if he wanted to become doctor Ace.. so Yeye told him that if he wanted to become a doctor, he would have to be a good boy and study hard. And because doctors don't cry, he is not to throw tantrums and cry.

And then Yeye promised to buy him a doctor toy set.

The next time we went to Yeye's house, the first thing that Ace said when he stepped into the house is.. "Yeye, I want the doctor toy set..."

Anyway, because Yeye was in a hurry to buy one doctor set, he just bought the only set he could find tat the provision shop downstairs. Because of that, it did not come with a syringe for injection. When he asked the provision shop aunty about that, she said, "I dun have any with syringe leh.. you tell your grandson lah.. good doctors dun need to give injection one!"


Ace promptly played doctor for the next 30 min and fed everyone with "medication". After playing with it for a while, Ace asked Yeye, "Yeye, can you buy me a better one? I want injection..."

And so Yeye promised to buy him one more set with the syringe for injection and this new set came with a pair of spectacles and that is how THIS image was born.

Cute right? Hahahah... Dr Ace! hahahahaa....

PS: On a side note, a few days later, he was watching some SAF show on TV and he told me that when he grows up, he wants to become a soldier.

Then about a day later, he put on Max's Navy cap and says he wants to become a navy.

He asked me what I wanted to be and I said I wanted to be a ticket seller and make lots of money like Uncle Arthur and so he put the cap on me and said I should be Navy and he be the ticket seller and he will sell tickets and bars.

And yet two days later, he just told me, "Mummy, when I grow up, I will appear in tv you know..." I was really quite impressed with his claim and asked him what would he be doing on TV.. 'I will do magic show!" Hmm.. so he also wants to become a magician...
I wonder what he will eventually become though.. Maybe he will become a ticket and bar seller who got so famous that he was invited TV to perform magic trips like getting rid of someone's wrinkles in 3 min... and he prob served the Navy during his NS and worked closely with the police.. and probably in the medic department.. HAHAHAHA

Previous Post: Toilet Training

No comments: