Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ace The Photog won a prize!



Ace the photog has so far only displayed his 'works' on the blog..

The other day, at his godma's wedding, he took a photo and I sent it in as part of photo contest they held at their wedding lunch and it was chosen as one of the 6 featured photos in the contest! Yeah! He won an award! Hahaha...


Not bad right? As his gandie mentioned, this prize is taken from Ace's point of view. Actually hor, I sent in the photo because Ace took the initiative to take out my camera from my bag and took the photo himself while I was up on stage as emcee for the wedding lunch with his dad. So he truly deserved to take part and win.

And his prize? A box of exquisite biscuits and a box of chocolate powder from Grands Crus Prestige.

As Ace loved all things chocholate, the moment he reached him, he insisted that i had to make the chocolate drink for him. I did and we shared... it was delicious!
Anyway, here are more photos of Karen Godma's wedding...



Previous Post: Boy Games

No comments: