Thursday, February 26, 2009

Share The Work

Ace surprised me yesterday when he started to behave like an excellent team member.

We haven't been around nuch and yesterday was one of the rare few days where I had time to play with him and so he wanted to play his fractions game. It is a set of toys where there are plastic circles cut up into quarters, halfs, eighths, sevenths.. etc.. and some cards for you to place them together so that you know how many quarters make one whole..

After he finished playing with them, I told him that I needed him to help me keep.

"Okay, you keep...you also play..."

"You help me keep lah..."

"You keep together.. you also play..." he insisted (even though he was the one who insisted that i play with him in the first place.)

"OK, we keep together..." I told him.

And the natural team leader started to delegate jobs. "Ok, you keep the toys, I will keep the cards..." he told me.

hahahaa.. so cute!

PS: FYI, this little boy is very smart lor. There were only 10 cards lying around, but there were 38 pieces of toys lying around a larger area.

Previous Post: I Am Uncle Arthur

No comments: