Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Want To Ride School Bus!







Ace told me the other day that he wanted to take the school bus to school.

His wish came true.. somewhat...

Daddy had to do duty and because Popo is no longer working at Learninghill Siglap and so, this mummy who still does not know how to drive had to take a bus with Ace and walk a super long distance to his school.

While he has a not so happy expression in the picture, I think he quite enjoyed our trip. On the way, we had a lively discussion about the things that we saw.. like the different brands of cars in different colours (we even saw a red open top BMW convertible), the diffrerent plants that we saw on the way, the different dogs that we saw...)

However, it was quite a long and warm walk and towards the end of it, he got a little tired. I rested a while, fed him some water, carried his bag for him and we trudged forward.

He was so happy to finally reach his school and since I enjoyed the walk myself, I decided to walk somemore and spent the next 45 min walking home! Daddy says I am a siao kia to do that.. hahaha... but well, it is good exercise for me I think...
Previous Post: Basketball

No comments: