Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Am Uncle Arthur

Children are like that, monkey see, monkey do...

I know that Ace is a great fan of Arthur now. He likes to listen to his tapes, tells us that he loves Uncle Arthur, and keeps reminding us that Uncle Arthur bought him ice cream... (Yse, Arthur bought him a chocolate ice cream and his fn-o-meter shot up instantly...)


The other day, I left Ace at my mum's place and when I went to 'collect' him, my mum told me that he put on the shirt that we bought for our dad and started holding a 'mircrophone' and declared he is uncle arthur and went on to 'give a speech'.


While he walked around.. he started asking people to raise their hands and at the end of his presentation, he found a few peices of paper and walked around the house... asked my dad, "you want tickets?" and then he asked my mum.. "you want tickets..." and continued walking around.. "anybody want tickets?"


He only watched Arthur do it twice lor!


I think he will be a natural successor of our biz..this very good ticket seller. I can't wait till he turns older and can even start to IDSAME for me..hahaha

Previous Post: Can You Stop Bugging Me?

No comments: