Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ace Can Complain

Ace is good lor.. now knows how to complain already...


The other day, I was playing with some bejeweled game that I had in my handphone. Ace came and ask me, "Mummy, can you play with me?"


So I played with him for a while and then I went back to play my game again.


"You see, you see you see.. mummy, you again... why you play your handphone game again?"


I didn't know whether to laugh or cry and so I shut off my game for good and played with him.


Yesterday, it was my turn to sleep with him. So when I thought he is asleep, I tiptoed out of the room and went back to my typing at my computer.


After about 3 min, Ace walked out of the room sleepy eyed. But he did not look for me. Instead, he looked for his Daddy and "complained".


"Daddy... HUMPH! You see mummy again... Mummy 又这样..."


Wah lau, jia lat man....


Previous Post: The Last Few Days

No comments: